Hi all and @zhang-LILYGO
Im currently looking into the T-SIM7600G-H R2 board and have a few questions:
- Does that board need a manual reset if the battery is empty but the solar panel fully recharges the battery? Assume that board operates remotely - i cannot go there and press a reset button...
- Can I use a different battery than a 18650? I would like to connect this one instead: https://www.adafruit.com/product/353 - this one has more mAh than a standard 18650 battery... - if not what needs to change to make it work?
- I plan to connect the following solar cell - would that be ok with the battery above? https://www.adafruit.com/product/3809 - any problem you see with this one - too slow charing?
- How many mA does the board use when its powered on and not in sleep mode?
- What nano sim do you suggest to get - any provider is good for LTE and GSM in the US? I also plan to use it in Europe...
- Is there a way to connect a video camera to that board and use it for live streaming? what about the waveshare OV5640 Camera Board? anything else better?
- Is there a way to provide support for doing voice calls in future - or why is that feature currently not available? Any future plans for adding that feature when you release a new board?
- Is there a waterproof antenna i can use? I think the one which is included with that board is not waterproof?
- Im also looking for a case/box to protect the board from water and sun/heat - any recommendation?